Dr. Betty S Cross Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Betty S Cross?

The site made me put a star otherwise I wouldn't have!!

This doctor seems to think lactose intolerance does not exist because she says she never heard of it. This doctor also insisted my DIL breastfeed while her new baby girl was balling up in pain afterwards because of lactose intolerance. The new baby's brother was lactose intolerant so we have been through this before and we know what the deal is. I believe it is time for this doctor to go back and study lactose intolerance with a side course of bedside manner.

Rude Staff that can't keep appointments striaght

told US THAT OUR APPOINTMENT WAS THE DAY BEOFRE AND NOT ON THE DAY THEY ACTUALLY TOLD US TO BE THERE AND JUST SENT US AWAY AFETR I HAD TO TAKE OFF WORK AND MY DAUGHTER WAS TAKEN OUT OF SCHOOL, JUST TO GET SOME QUICK SHOTS. I AM EX-Military AND SPENT MANY YEARS IN THE MILITARY AND KNOW WHAEN AND WHAT TIME TO BE SOMEWHERE AND I AM ALWAYS ON TIME. I TOLD THEM MONDAYS DID NOT WORK FOR ME AND THEY STILL PUT N PAPER Monday AFTER TELLING ME Tuesday!@ WHAT ARE THEY SMOKING?

We have received nothing but excellence in care from Dr. Cross.