The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Betty Hinderks Davis
Dr. Betty Hinderks Davis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sun City West, AZ, with other offices in Phoenix, AZ and Peoria, AZ (and 6 other locations). She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Hinderks Davis is affiliated with Banner Boswell Medical Hospital, Fellow of the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery and Member of the Phoenix Dermatology Society. She speaks English.
Dr. Betty Hinderks Davis has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
Showing 5 of 86
Excellent staff from receptionist to medical assistant. Dr. Davis was very personable, informative, thorough and even said she would check on her dermatolgic sites to see if she could find a solution to my hand care problem.
Dr. Hinderks Davis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Fellow of the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
Member of the Phoenix Dermatology Society
Banner Mesa Medical Center
Fellow of the American College of Mohs Surgery
Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
12 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Columbia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Betty Hinderks Davis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Betty Hinderks Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sun City West, AZ.