Dr. Betty Edwards Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Betty Edwards?

Worst doctor ever

Posted on July 21st, 2017

Dr. Edwards is rude, condescending, unprofessional, dirty, hostile, and threatening. Avoid her at all costs.

awesome experience!

Posted on March 22nd, 2017

Let me start by saying that every single person in the office was above my expectation, very kind, friendly, helpful and professional. Dr Edwards herself was THE best gynecologist that I ever had , no joke! My consultation with her was very informative, helpful and comfortable. Great job everyone!

Cares nothing for her pstient

Posted on December 19th, 2014

I witnessed Edwards treat her nurse like a DOG, she embarrassed and degraded her right in front of me. Dr Edwards cares more about injecting Botox than your reproductive health and well being. She talked to me as if I were a disobedient child, although it was her staff that consistently made appointments she could not show up for. I had a procedure at the hospital and the hospital staff couldn't stand her, and no one wanted to be around when she was present. She completely missed my follow up to the procedure she performed, once again her rude unintelligent staff didn't call me to cancel. I wouldn't have a baby now, if it were for Edwards, she's s narcissistic evil Witch. I went to a new dr and was pregnant within 2 months!!!!!!

Great Bedside Manner & A Good Dr

Posted on January 8th, 2014

I have been going to Dr Edwards for the past 10 years. She came recommended by a friend who is a long-time patient of her's as well. My friend is a cancer survivor due largely in part to Dr Edward's care. She is a great doctor & one I would recommend. She spends an appropriate amount of time, very good at diagnosis & reading tests, & is very thorough. She has been voted a Super Doctor & is one of Houston's best.

Love Her

Posted on November 7th, 2013

Dr. Edwards is great and i have referred several friends to her that feel the same way.

RUN

Posted on November 1st, 2013

I don't want to reveal any personal experience but ALL I have to say for now is RUN RUN AWAY FROM DR. EDWARDS. She will not listen to your concerns at all. KEEP LOOKING she is the rudest person I've come across. She's cold hearted and does not care ABOUT YOUR OR YOUR BABY.

Posted on May 22nd, 2013

Rude, impatient, bedside manner of an ogre and a countenance to match. Reminds you that, while you may try to be sane and reasonable, there are always going to be people like her in the world actively and aggressively making it worse. I'm sure she's not really utterly incapable of decency and empathy, but it sure seems like it.

Stay far away!

Posted on May 22nd, 2013

Betty Edwards is an inept practitioner, brisk and incapable of compassion. She has an ugly heart.

Posted on April 1st, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Edwards for years. She is professional, excellent at making a diagnosis, and extremely caring.

Posted on November 4th, 2011

I have been a patient of Betty Edwards since 1982. She is the best!

Posted on October 25th, 2011

I feel like the people who love Dr. Betty the most are the ones who have seen her for the "Ob" portion of the "Ob/Gyn." When I'm in for a regular annual checkup, it's very much an "in and out" deal. If you have a problem or concern to discuss, that's a different kind of appointment (that's what I was told before - I would need to schedule a "problem" appointment and not just the annual exam appointment). That doesn't bother me as much as her trying to sell me multi-vitamins at my last appointment...

Great caring DOCTOR!