Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Betty A Goad has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Goad performed surgery back in 1999 on me and diagnosed my endometriosis. I got considerably worse after my surgery with her. I am still having problems from such a poor job that she did. She basically spread my endometriosis all around in places that I didn't even have it, and made me worse. I began to have sharp shooting pains after my surgery, and a lot more overall pain. She also did a terrible job getting the air/gas out of me that they fill you up with for the surgery. I needed to have another surgery (by someone else), soon after her's, and they were much much better. Thankfully I have been able to have three children. I still however have problems from her spreading my endo to places that can't be treated (diaphram etc.). She also had no feelings for the pain I was going through, and seemed very cold after the surgery. I totally regret ever going to her. I'm sure she is better by now, but I would never go to her again.
25 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Betty A Goad accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBetty A Goad Md, 131 7th Ave, South Charleston, WV
Dr. Betty A Goad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Charleston, WV.