Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Betty G Jordan
Dr. Betty G Jordan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oak Ridge, NC, with another office in Greensboro, NC. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Jordan is affiliated with Vidant Edgecombe Hospital. Dr. Jordan has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Betty G Jordan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Betty G Jordan has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Betty G Jordan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
Have been to see Dr Jordan several times. Always tries to tell me I'm wrong about what I'm feeling then mumbles in Spanish the entire time... I speak English so that's extremely rude. The. I have to help her wright the prescription because she doesn't know anything about basic medications.... Will not be coming back
Mrs Jordan is an excellent provider. She really cares about her patients. She takes the time to examine the problem to the best of her knowledge instead of rushing through her appointments. I am very lucky to have found a great doctor like her and I hope we have many more years together as doctor and patient.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Jordan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana
Graduated in 1996
Pike County Memorial Hospital
Dr. Betty G Jordan accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
Locations & Directions
Dr. Betty G Jordan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oak Ridge, NC.