Dr. Betty G Jordan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Betty G Jordan?

Takes forever and mumbles in Spanish the entire time

Have been to see Dr Jordan several times. Always tries to tell me I'm wrong about what I'm feeling then mumbles in Spanish the entire time... I speak English so that's extremely rude. The. I have to help her wright the prescription because she doesn't know anything about basic medications.... Will not be coming back

Mrs Jordan is an exc..

Mrs Jordan is an excellent provider. She really cares about her patients. She takes the time to examine the problem to the best of her knowledge instead of rushing through her appointments. I am very lucky to have found a great doctor like her and I hope we have many more years together as doctor and patient.

I was seen for follo..

I was seen for follow up regarding chronic shoulder and neck pain with decreased range of motion and a decrease in my overall functioning. She always 'really listens'. She is a caring professional and I am delighted that she is my PCP

Dr. Jordan is always..

Dr. Jordan is always thorough. She listens & fully examines the problem. I highly recommend her.

Dr Jordan examined m..

Dr Jordan examined me COMPLETELY! Head to toe looked in my nose, ears, eyes at my feet listened to my lungs, bad knees, made referrals for CT scan of lungs and a knee doctor, and took my blood pressure twice. I am VERY happy with Dr Jordan. She is the BEST!

I had not slept for ..

I had not slept for 30 hours and I also had a very bad rash on the back of my heel. Dr. Jordan handled both, was very thorough in her examination, and gave me a plan of action to work with.

Dr. Jordan was kind ..

Dr. Jordan was kind and very patient with me. I appreciate her understanding of my health concerns.

Eagle was able to sc..

Eagle was able to schedule an appointment for me the same day I called the office. I was seen promptly by Dr. Jordan and I was very satisfied with my visit.

Dr. Jordan listens t..

Dr. Jordan listens to my health concerns closely and then thinks with me about what might be the root cause and what is the best treatment. I am feeling so much better and I'm taking control of my health. Dr Jordan gives me advice and tools to live a healthier life. In addition, I appreciate the patient portal and her quick release of results and suggestions. I trust her with my care and with the care of my family. Each of us has seen her in the past year and we feel like we have a family doctor who knows us and looks after us!

She took care of me ..

She took care of me very well. Just what I would expect my doctor to do.

I pulled my back out..

I pulled my back out. Dr. Jordan was great and able to help through giving me a muscle relaxer which did the job.She is excellent.

DrJordan was great. ..

DrJordan was great. She listened to me and diagnosed my horrible C Diff and immediately me meds. She was caring and knowledgeable and is following up with me.