Dr. Betty Lo Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Betty Lo?

Posted on July 13th, 2016

I cannot get my results from the tests that Dr Lo ordered. I called and left a message for her nurse to return my call. No one ever called me back. It's been almost a month. My results are not even online.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!!! Go to anyone else!!!!

Posted on May 26th, 2016

Absolutely no follow-up!! Tried for weeks to get my results and never heard back. Had to call the Director of AMITA Health for the region, just to get Betty Lo to call me back and when she did, she left a message and has never tried again since. Never received my results and her office is so impossible to call and get a hold of even a nurse, that its not worth it! Health Insurance is filing a claim to remove my appointment seeing her all together so I can go to someone else under my coverage.

patient

Posted on January 5th, 2010

Dr. Lo is an exceptional person as well as a physician. Her up-beat personality is a reflection of her amazing mind as she is very knowledgeable in all aspects of her profession. I am 68 and I have never had a doctor as effiecient and right-on as she. I feel blessed to have her as my health care professional.

Posted on November 1st, 2017