Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Betty M Martinez has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Betty M Martinez has the following 7 expertise
- Holistic Health
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 8
Dr Martinez is ok if you hold her to task and pursue the answers you need with her, I asked for a catastropic disability review and she acted like I was pulling teeth. Ended up I had her call the patient coordinator at the hospital who told me to have her do it. The coordinator had to walk her through the process.
I am a disabled veteran with numerous issues that need immediate attention. I have an impeccable record of taking my pain meds as prescribed. At a recent appointment, she spent the entire time warning me about abuse of meds. I also go to a pain clinic where I am interrogated about the meds. Dr Martinez did not ask me how I felt. She did not examine me. I was told by an ortho spine dr that I need a very difficult operation and she did not care. She rambled throughout the appointment. She was not able to focus. She cited a study about pain meds and suicide. I am not suicidal. She is very unhealthy and does not inspire confidence. She lacks the competence to manage the multitude of medical issues of veterans.
Dr. Martinez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsV A Aurora Outpatient Clinic, 13701 E Mississippi Ave Ste 200, Aurora, CO
Dr. Betty M Martinez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, CO.