Dr. Betty M Martinez Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Betty M Martinez?

Dr Martinez is ok if you hold her to task and pursue the answers you need with her, I asked for a catastropic disability review and she acted like I was pulling teeth. Ended up I had her call the patient coordinator at the hospital who told me to have her do it. The coordinator had to walk her through the process.

I am a disabled veteran with numerous issues that need immediate attention. I have an impeccable record of taking my pain meds as prescribed. At a recent appointment, she spent the entire time warning me about abuse of meds. I also go to a pain clinic where I am interrogated about the meds. Dr Martinez did not ask me how I felt. She did not examine me. I was told by an ortho spine dr that I need a very difficult operation and she did not care. She rambled throughout the appointment. She was not able to focus. She cited a study about pain meds and suicide. I am not suicidal. She is very unhealthy and does not inspire confidence. She lacks the competence to manage the multitude of medical issues of veterans.