More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Betty K Miller
Dr. Betty K Miller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with other offices in Daly City, CA and Burlingame, CA . She has 50 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Miller has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Betty K Miller has the following 3 specialties
- Allergy & Immunology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Betty K Miller has the following 9 expertise
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
Dr. Betty K Miller is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
50 Years Experience
Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Graduated in 1968
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Betty K Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.