Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Betty Mina
Dr. Betty Mina, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL, with another office in Jacksonville, FL. She has 44 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Mina is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Jacksonville, Saint Vincent's Medical Center and Methodist Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Betty Mina has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Mina is the best doctor. She is quick and available anytime you need her and her staff is wonderful and caring. Her medical assistant alexis is great she gets your child in the back as soon as possible. I have been going here for years and after reading some of the bad reviews underneath i just had to state my opinion that its nonsense . If your child is sick and you need a caring doctor go to doctor betty mina she will make you a client for years to come .
I try to give this doctor a chance. But I just couldn't handle her and the whole staff being nonchalant about things. They don't return your calls and than have an excuse about it. Instead of her staff doing work one in particular named Alexis is on her cell phone. Instead of her dealing with patients and acknowledging us. She continues her conversation. Run away as fast as you can. Everything is dirty, has a foul smell. You would think they would pay attention to patients since its never busy but they slack big time. Very disorganized. Unfortunately, I think she needs to retire! Or fire the incompetence she calls a staff!
I recently just moved here and this office was horrible! When I walked in the toys smelled and were dirty for the kids to play with while we waited. I noticed everything in the office was filthy. Everyone was walking around speaking another language. When we got into the room the doctor didnt even wash her hands. I wanted to walk out but since my daughter needed something small done i stayed. She did what she had to do and my husband walked straight out on her. I seem her put the tools back and not even wash them!!!!!!!
Dr. Mina is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Saint Vincent's Medical Center
St Vincent Hospital
44 Years Experience
University Of Santo Tomas
Graduated in 1969
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Betty Mina in this video.
Dr. Betty Mina is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.