Dr. Betty Mina Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Betty Mina?

proud parent

Posted on December 9th, 2013

Dr. Mina is the best doctor. She is quick and available anytime you need her and her staff is wonderful and caring. Her medical assistant alexis is great she gets your child in the back as soon as possible. I have been going here for years and after reading some of the bad reviews underneath i just had to state my opinion that its nonsense . If your child is sick and you need a caring doctor go to doctor betty mina she will make you a client for years to come .

Disappointed

Posted on September 11th, 2013

I try to give this doctor a chance. But I just couldn't handle her and the whole staff being nonchalant about things. They don't return your calls and than have an excuse about it. Instead of her staff doing work one in particular named Alexis is on her cell phone. Instead of her dealing with patients and acknowledging us. She continues her conversation. Run away as fast as you can. Everything is dirty, has a foul smell. You would think they would pay attention to patients since its never busy but they slack big time. Very disorganized. Unfortunately, I think she needs to retire! Or fire the incompetence she calls a staff!

Stay At Home Mom

Posted on August 20th, 2013

I love Dr. Mina! My children have been going since 2009. A great doctor that listens to the parent about any concerns of the child and who takes steps in making solutions to the issues.

Run away

Posted on April 6th, 2013

I recently just moved here and this office was horrible! When I walked in the toys smelled and were dirty for the kids to play with while we waited. I noticed everything in the office was filthy. Everyone was walking around speaking another language. When we got into the room the doctor didnt even wash her hands. I wanted to walk out but since my daughter needed something small done i stayed. She did what she had to do and my husband walked straight out on her. I seem her put the tools back and not even wash them!!!!!!!

WOULDNT SWITCH PEDI. FOR ANYTHING

Posted on January 23rd, 2012

SHE IS THE PEDI. OF MY THREE KIDS AND I TRUST NO OTHER. SHE WAS MY DOCTOR AS A CHILD. SHE HAS TAKEN WELL CARE AND MADE SURE I UNDERSTOOD EVERYTHING BEFORE I LEFT FER OFFICE. I RECOMMEND HER TO ALL PARENTS .

Posted on July 9th, 2015