Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Betty A Petrak
Dr. Betty A Petrak, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Superior, CO. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Petrak is affiliated with Poudre Valley Hospital, Avista Adventist Hospital and St Anthony North Hospital. Dr. Petrak has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Betty A Petrak has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy & Immunology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Nasal Allergies
- Environmental Illness
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Watery Eyes
- Headache Disorders
- Hay Fever
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
Showing 5 of 28
Dr. Petrak is one of the smartest doctors, of any kind, I have ever met, and I am almost 70 years old and retired from the medical profession myself. My allergy testing showed 5 animals/plants/mold that trigger my symptoms. Wasn't surprised at all about the cats and dogs, but the weird weed and type of mold caught me off guard. The mold is one that develops under leaves that fall onto the ground, in my case my yard and around my fruit trees, and get a lot of moisture before they are removed. She came in and asked me numerous questions and spent quite a bit of time with me on them. Her staff is the best and always welcome me and answer any questions I may have.
I recently moved to the area & had issues with allergies. Dr. Petrak tested me for local weeds & I was positive. I was able to start shots within 1 week. The only issue was the front staff. The blond woman acted as if she had no idea what was happening around her. Maybe she was new, but she seemed very overwhelmed.
I would not recommend Dr. Petrak to anyone. I found her uninformative and disorganized. I was shocked at the bill I received after getting no answers about my condition. The office was ugly and the staff is incapable. Most of all, the billing is terribly confusing. They outsource it and have no idea what their patience are receiving. Dr. Petrak's practice is a prime example of the disgrace of our health system.
Dr. Petrek was very unprofessional when I brought my daughter in to see her regarding intermittent diarrhea/nausea/vomiting. She suggested that happens due to playing and spinning around at parties. Seriously??? She was tested postivie to an allergen that would cause those symptoms. I would not recommend her, nor will we return.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Petrak is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1982
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Betty A Petrak accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAllergy And Asthma Center Of Colorado Llc, 400 S McCaslin Blvd Ste 211, Superior, CO
Dr. Betty A Petrak is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Superior, CO.