Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Betty J Suh-Burgmann has the following 2 specialties
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar cancer, vaginal cancer and fallopian tube cancer.
In addition to diagnosing the stage of your cancer and recommending treatment options, they’ll provide care throughout your treatment and help you manage your symptoms. They’ll often work closely with a pathologist and a radiologist to properly diagnose you and determine if your cancer is shrinking or spreading throughout treatment. They’re even trained to administer chemotherapy and to perform surgery to remove cancer when necessary.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Radiation Oncology
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Suh-Burgmann took care of me during my cancer treatment and is fantastic! She takes the time to explain the diagnosis, treatment and options very thoroughly. I've never had a doctor explain things so thoroughly and take so much time to make sure I felt comfortable with the plan. She goes far above and beyond what most doctors do and is an excellent surgeon. I had a very smooth and successful surgery with no problems and feel very lucky to have had Dr Suh-Burgmann. She gets rave reviews from all the other patients I have encountered that were also treated by her.
23 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Betty J Suh-Burgmann accepts the following insurance providers.
- Kaiser Permanente
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWalnut Creek Medical Center, 1515 Newell Ave, Walnut Creek, CA
Dr. Betty J Suh-Burgmann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Walnut Creek, CA.