Dr. Betty Suh-Burgmann Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Betty Suh-Burgmann?

Excellent doctor

Posted on April 14th, 2009

Dr. Suh-Burgmann took care of me during my cancer treatment and is fantastic! She takes the time to explain the diagnosis, treatment and options very thoroughly. I've never had a doctor explain things so thoroughly and take so much time to make sure I felt comfortable with the plan. She goes far above and beyond what most doctors do and is an excellent surgeon. I had a very smooth and successful surgery with no problems and feel very lucky to have had Dr Suh-Burgmann. She gets rave reviews from all the other patients I have encountered that were also treated by her.

Contraceptive Implants