- Wesley Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Betty Troutman has 2 locations
Dr. Betty Troutman has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Betty Troutman has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
33 Years Experience
Graduated in 1987
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Betty Troutman Accepts the Following Insurance
- 10111 E 21st St N Ste 106 Wichita , KS (316) 833-4729
- 9211 E 21st St N Ste 100 Wichita , KS 67206
More about Dr. Betty Troutman
Dr. Betty Troutman is a board-certified Family Physician with a primary interest in Medical Aesthetics. Dr. Troutman is a professional member of the Sedgwick County Medical Society, the Kansas Medical ...