More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Betty H Turner has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 1 of 1
I have used "Dr.Betty" for years with both my children. They would not want to see any other doctor. She is by far the most caring professional I have ever met. She not only sits down and explains everything to you, but she has been known to call to check up on my kids after their visit. There are no words to describe how much it means to me to have her as my children's doctor. She is a God send to my family. She not only cares about her patients but their families as well. She is an intelligent, knowledgeable doctor and an incredible person. She is the very best.
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Dr. Betty H Turner accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMontfort Jones Memorial Hospital, 220 Highway 12 W, Kosciusko, MS
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Betty H Turner in this video.
Dr. Betty H Turner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kosciusko, MS.