Dr. Betty H Turner Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Betty H Turner?

The Very Best

I have used "Dr.Betty" for years with both my children. They would not want to see any other doctor. She is by far the most caring professional I have ever met. She not only sits down and explains everything to you, but she has been known to call to check up on my kids after their visit. There are no words to describe how much it means to me to have her as my children's doctor. She is a God send to my family. She not only cares about her patients but their families as well. She is an intelligent, knowledgeable doctor and an incredible person. She is the very best.

Asthma