Dr. Beverly Beadle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Beverly Beadle?

Mrs.

Posted on June 25th, 2016

Intelligent, police, interested

Posted on May 5th, 2016

Dr. Beadle is kind and gentle and very skilled in her field. She takes time with her patients and answers all questions. It is a pleasure to visit with her. She has certainly helped my headaches.

patient trying to get an appointment

Posted on January 2nd, 2016

Dr. Beadle was recommended to me through my retired neurologist Br. Money. The office people were extremely rude to me. Nicole, her nurse told me what had to be done to get an appointment. That was done. After numerous phone calls, they lost my records and didn't care if I came or not. This has NOTHING to do with Dr. Beadle but I would advise her to train her staff better in dealing with patient referrals. Have decided if they can't get me an appt., I don't care to go there. It is not my style to do this but feel an obligation to Dr. Beadle to report this uncourteous act of neglect.

Patient for 20 years

Posted on December 9th, 2013

I have had migraines and other problems for a number of years. I am much better. She took me to the emergency room in her own vehicle--how many doctors would do that today? That's right, almost none. She is one of the most caring, patient, knowledgeable, kind and I could go on and on complimenting this lady. She referred me to several Doctors -- all of whom I cherish, just as I do her.

Love Dr. BEADLE

Posted on June 25th, 2012

I have seen Dr. Beadle for over 21 years. Since I have started seeing her my seizure disorder has never been a issue. She has a great personality and listens to me. In return she has managed to keep me seizure free and happy. My only issue is that way to many people have realized how wonderful she is as well and it takes forever to get in to see her anymore. If you want the best..... here ahe is!!!!!!!:)

Posted on April 3rd, 2017