Dr. Beverly Devaughn Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Beverly Devaughn?

Not Ethical

Posted on February 18th, 2011

This doctor misfiled the insurance paperwork. After Insurance wouldn't pay the Doctor sent us a bill for 990. We paid the bill and contacted our insurance discovered the problem and filed properly. When filing properly we were informed that the Doctor had an agreement with the Insurance Company to perform the procedure for 578. We have sought a refund of 411 from this Doctor for several months. She will not respond to letters or telephone calls. I now believe the original "misfile" may have been intentional as I now know she is not an ethical person. I would suggest avoiding her at all cost as most anesthesiologist are very honest and ethical. Please don't make the same mistake I did and let this person be in charge of waking your child from anesthesia.

Don't know what to Judge

Posted on August 25th, 2010

The doctor was only worried that she'll be paid so was busy getting paper signed instead of explaing or discussing anything about my condition. The staff would not even give out their names so I can discuss why the Insurance did not pay. They would not give out their fax number so I can fax them. Very unprofessional behavior.

Posted on October 14th, 2014