Dr. Beverly E Donnelley Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Beverly E Donnelley?

Love this Lady

From the minute I met with Dr. Donnelley she made me feel at ease. She listened to my concerns and then when my first visit was over, she hugged me. Dr. Donnelley preformed what was supposed to be a in and out hysterectomy. I had a lot of adhesions, to make a long story short,she fixed me up... I have never felt better. Anytime I have a concern I can call, they will either talk me through it or get me right in. I just can't say enough about this kind, talented, and caring lady. Thank You Dr. Donnelley and her wonderful staff you made me better...