Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Beverly G Wood
Dr. Beverly G Wood, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bedford, TX. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Wood is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hurst-Euless-Bedford. Dr. Wood has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Beverly G Wood has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Beverly G Wood has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Beverly G Wood is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Dr Wood helped me through my first miscarriage and then through my high risk pregnancy with my twins. She was the greatest - she was there any time I had a question or concern and really cared. Dr Wood is the reason I have healthy 10 year old twins today. I wouldn't go anywhere else!
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Wood is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Beverly G Wood accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGenerations Ob/Gyn Group Pa, 1615 Hospital Pkwy Ste 310, Bedford, TX
Dr. Beverly G Wood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bedford, TX.