Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Beverly S Gutierrez has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Beverly S Gutierrez has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Beverly S Gutierrez has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 17
This Dr has too many offices apparently and you can't get in to see her for a week at a time. The office staff has the worst attitude ever! Very rude and nasty to patients. They can't seem to get anything right, prescriptions included. The scripts are called in or they are not called in correctly. My mother had to go 4 days in pain without pain meds and antibiotics that were prescribed on Friday as they were not called in correctly. Only 1 of the 3 were called in and the office was closed by the time she got to the pharmacy to pick up the presciptions. That one script she ended not being able to take as she can't take meds with dye in them and this is what was prescibed! Really??? Do we not read patient charts?? I could go on and on about this Dr and her office staff but I think you all get the picture!! Don't waste your time with this Dr and her offices!
Dr. Gutierrez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Universidad De Buenos Aires
Graduated in 1980
Charleston Area Medical Center
Dr. Beverly S Gutierrez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsPartners in Primary Care, 414 Navarro St Ste 809, San Antonio, TX
Dr. Beverly S Gutierrez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.