Dr. Beverly Neyland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Beverly Neyland?

Great Doctor

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

Dr. Neyland took care of all four of my Children throughout the years. I could not say one bad thing about the care she provided my children. I would want my Grandchildren to have her as their Doctor.

Dr Neyland

Posted on April 10th, 2012

Dr. Neyland has been in my family for over 30 years. I now have children and have seen her since the birth of my 3rd child. I have to say; although I love her, I was very disappointed when she misdiagnosed my son. I specifically told her he fell on his nose and I think it may have been broken. She assured me it wasn't. Well I took him to a specialist a few months later who confirmed my suspicions that it was in fact broken. This along with a few other instances has me a little disappointed. For that I am changing providers.

disabled son

Posted on May 29th, 2008

dr. neyland told me shortly after my son was born that he would never walk or talk and was severly brain damaged. she was right. and until his death she was involved in his care. her clinic is a great place to take your special needs child.

Posted on February 12th, 2015