Dr. Beverly V Oneill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Beverly V Oneill?

Excellent Doctor!

I first was referred to Dr. O'Neill ten years ago for a pulmonary problem, and I have seen her off and on since. She is an outstanding Doctor, excellent manner, really listens to you, and superb pulmonologist. Her staff is caring and efficient. I would highly recommend Dr. O'Neill with five star ratings.

excellent pulmonologist and human being

I went to Dr. O'Neill for suspected pneumonia, which it turned out I had. She and her staff were wonderful, pleasant, helpful and knowledgeable. Dr. O'Neill was very interested in what I had to say, treated me with respect and courtesy and truly gave me the impression that she wanted me to recover and get well. She is a wonderful doctor and an equally wonderful human being.

Type 2 Diabetes