Dr. Beverly A Stoudemire-Howlett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Beverly A Stoudemire-Howlett?

Awesome

I met Dr Stoudemire when my father had to have a heart cath. She quickly amazed me by her mannerism, bedside manners, and friendliness. She was very thorough and straight forward (no chaser :) The small talk made it easy to talk to her and yet her seriousness allowed me to be comfortable with her providing care to my father and trusting her expertise.

Excellent!!

Dr Stoudemire

This Doctor truly cares about her patients and takes the time to discuss all problems and explain the procedures she suggest. She has the most patience with the elderly I have seen in a doctor in some time. I would recommend her to anybody. She has treated both my mother and myself with dignity and real concern.