Dr. Beverly J Tong Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Beverly J Tong?

Dr. tong and the staff are caring and very professional. I don't like going to the Ob but Dr. Tong is so kind and caring I feel at ease.

mommyof2

My second baby was delivered by her last summer. This is the most uncaring, cold hearted doctor I have ever met. I don't think she even knows who I am. I felt like I was in an assembly line and was a nuisance to her. I hear she is good at what she does but what she is not good at is being a human being. Having a baby is much too personal an experience to be trusted to someone who is so cold and uncaring. Her partner, Dr. Solberg, is just the opposite and I wish I could have seen her more.

Dr. Beverly J Tong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Williston, ND.