More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Beverly L Vargo has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Beverly L Vargo has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Beverly L Vargo has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Beverly L Vargo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr Vargo is an amazing dr. We have seen her for several years with both of our children. She is amazing with them, has wonderful bedside manner, and listens to EVERY WORD that we say and answers every question we have. She is beyond thorough and is extremely intelligent. I have seen other dr's when dr vargo is not in the office and I'm never as satisfied as I am with her. I have recommended her to friends and family and she honestly has been just as wonderful to them!! (And some of us are not very easy to please!). Thank you Dr Vargo for being the best pediatrician around!!!
Dr. Vargo is a terrible doctor. I had to fine a new doctor because my other Peds doctor just had a baby and was going back to Med school after that, so I decided to try out Dr. Vargo at the Alpine Pediatrics in Lehi. She talked at me and not to me, it was kind of annoying, and she wasn't listening to a word I was saying. On top of that, everything she said was the opposite of what I was told by my other Peds and what I felt was okay for my baby. Needless to say, I miss my other Peds Doctor, who at least gave me advise but still encouraged me to do what I felt was best for me child.
University Of Wisconsin Hospital
Dr. Beverly L Vargo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Peak Advantage - UT
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAlpine Pediatrics, 3231 N 1120 E, Lehi, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Beverly L Vargo in this video.
Dr. Beverly L Vargo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lehi, UT.