Dr. Beverly L Vargo Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Beverly L Vargo?

good for teens

Was great with my teen age son. He felt very comfortable with her and she was very thorough.

Worst Doctor I have seen

This doctor will literally tell you everything is in your head and that you are crazy! I had such terrible experiences with her

Wonderful Dr!!

Dr Vargo is an amazing dr. We have seen her for several years with both of our children. She is amazing with them, has wonderful bedside manner, and listens to EVERY WORD that we say and answers every question we have. She is beyond thorough and is extremely intelligent. I have seen other dr's when dr vargo is not in the office and I'm never as satisfied as I am with her. I have recommended her to friends and family and she honestly has been just as wonderful to them!! (And some of us are not very easy to please!). Thank you Dr Vargo for being the best pediatrician around!!!

Mother

Dr. Vargo is a terrible doctor. I had to fine a new doctor because my other Peds doctor just had a baby and was going back to Med school after that, so I decided to try out Dr. Vargo at the Alpine Pediatrics in Lehi. She talked at me and not to me, it was kind of annoying, and she wasn't listening to a word I was saying. On top of that, everything she said was the opposite of what I was told by my other Peds and what I felt was okay for my baby. Needless to say, I miss my other Peds Doctor, who at least gave me advise but still encouraged me to do what I felt was best for me child.