Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bezarel M Banadda has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Bezarel M Banadda has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Bezarel M Banadda has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
I knew Dr. Banadda from his school days. He has been a very kind man all his life. In fact I lived with his late mother when I was a young boy and I remember he always bought me nice things, despite the fact that I was not a true relative of his. His mother requested my parents that I stay with her because all her children were away either for marriage or studies. I met him again in kampala when he was advancing his medical education at makerere University. Again he took me on and helped me a great deal to persue my studies. I often went to the clinic where he worked whenever I fell sick and gave me first class attention. I am thrilled to find that he rates high in his career but am not surprised that he is very good because he has been the type of person all his life. He must have inherited all the good traits from his warm mother. Very many thank yous and congratulations to a dedicated servant of God.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMERCY NEUROLOGY AT MERCY FITZGERALD HOSPITAL, 1501 Lansdowne Ave Ste 308, Darby, PA
Dr. Bezarel M Banadda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Darby, PA.