Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bhadra B Shah has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Bhadra B Shah has the following 12 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
Dr. Bhadra B Shah has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Bhadra B Shah is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
She basically accused my of being "promiscuous" because of the fact that I've been on birth control since puberty to regulate my cycle and prevent acne. The last thing she said to me before I left her office vowing in my head to never return was "wear a condom!" She is an insensitive woman full of prejudice and unprofessionalism.
This is the worst doctor I have ever seen. At first she diagnosed me as having an STD, but then realized she had the wrong chart. She tried to double bill me twice and charged me for an appointment just to get my medical records. She also took tests on me that were at the wrong time and so it came back that I have a hormonal imbalance when really the test was done at the wrong time of the month. Her office is dirty, equipment is outdated and she is awful at taking blood. It hurts. Seeing her was a waste of my time and money. Dr. Shah, you should be ashamed of yourself for taking advantage of your patients.
52 Years Experience
Bj Medical College
Graduated in 1966
Nyu Downtown Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBhadra B Shah Md, 305 2nd Ave Ste 9, New York, NY
Dr. Bhadra B Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.