Dr. Bhadresh Bhakta Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Bhadresh Bhakta?

Posted on November 7th, 2015

Dr. Bhakta is a a very caring and wonderful physician. His goal is to manage patients pain so they can have a full functional life. I've been a patient for many years. He has an excellent staff. I highly recommend his services.

good doctor

Posted on July 30th, 2015

I have been treated by Dr bhakta for 2years and he is straight to the point.excellent treatment plans.I have had 6 back surgeries and his treatment makes life tolerable.

My experiences with Dr. B

Posted on March 17th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Bhakta for many years due to back surgeries and osteoarthritis. He has always been professional and courteous. He is extremely knowledgeable about pain management. He listens to me in regards to my situation and gets the job done. He is very skilled at what he does. I'm very particular about who I let work on my spine. Anyway, that's my two cents.

Fed-up patient of 10+ years

Posted on November 18th, 2014

I have been a long time patient of Dr Bhakta, who I never had a problem with, (although my husband has never liked him). But looking back, I now believe that I may have had some kind of Stockholm Syndrome because he was giving me medication that lessened my pain & I was just fearful of going somewhere else and not being able to get the medication I thought I needed. But there were many things I see now that I put up with. First of all, he never addressed my overall problem, which is Fibromyalgia. He only want to talk about 'what was hurting worst' on each visit. He just continued to increase my opioid medication - to the level above what severe cancer sufferers are prescribe. I had no idea it was at that level since I didn't have knowledge of what is appropriate. He just asked me each visit, 'do you want to change anything about your medications?' I finally told him that I wished to try to decrease them to 'reset my system' (I have found out since that this should be done every few years by your DOCTOR). Recently (mid-october) I was in the ER and needed pain medication(which you can't get from any dr but him, which I totally understand) and his wife (who runs the office & practice), refused to speak to him about the situation. The ER doctor couldn't even get in contact with him - she had to talk to his wife! Then his wife started holding my RXs hostage until I made extra pymts on a balance, (which I was already making the pymts she told me I had to made in order for the dr to keep treating me). Btw, the balance was incurred due to their incompetence in working with the insurance company. Besides all of that the receptionist and his wife, are very short with patients and rude most of the time. I really should have found a new doctor many years ago!

Unbelievable

Posted on October 7th, 2014

This Dr is unbelievable! I am a chronic pain sufferer of 15 years, and have never had a dr treat me with such disrespect. He listened intently during my first apt. but right away started recommending procedures. Without having examined me or having my records. Ones that I'd already had, but not by him, and his hands are a gift from God to people in pain!! The arrogance was off the charts! Then he required that I bring my husband to my next appointment, or he wouldn't treat me... I am nearly 40yrs old. Proceeded to tell my husband that I would probably die in my sleep and be the next Anna Nicole Smith or Heath Ledger. Refused to treat me unless I would consent to procedures, and med change. I took the Meds and ran, found a new dr, called to cancel and was told the appt was already cancelled as I had broken contract and am non-compliant drug seeker. All because I take a little bit of Percocet, and muscle relaxers at night. Two major back surgeries, countless procedures, and fibromyalgia.

twilght zone of crazy - you will find it at this clinic

Posted on October 2nd, 2014

My only one visit was out of a horror movie. The staff was unbelievably rude and angry. Getting that uneasy feeling I asked an elderly lady why she sees Dr. Bhakta she said it was too hard to find another dr. and doesn't like him, thinks he is crazy and has had many issues and the husband told me to watch my back. I went ahead and saw this dr. He was the biggest bully and with no physiology evaluation he called my primary doctor after and told him I have a personality disorder. Really? He spent 5 mins correcting how I didn't circle the right side when I should have circled the left on the man picture where you are suppose to show your pain. I have a orthopedic joint disease and he told me I have made it up in my head. Even though it was well documented with several othro surgeons it's not psychology. He called me crazy but he and his staff acted as though. I kept waiting for candid camera to pop out and say "suprise" It was one of the worst experiences of my life. I didn't know a medical staff could act so bad. I'm sure it's illegal to diagnose me for mental illness with no evaluation and sharing that with no proof. I challenged the front office staff politely about the use of red pen (not professional) and their medication form and I believe he was getting revenge on me. So disappointing.

Quality overall experience; Highly qualified physician with an honest, forthright, comprehensive approach toward his patients.

Posted on August 30th, 2014

Very Good Experience

Posted on March 22nd, 2013

Was seen for a slipped disk low back pain. Gave me many options to take care of the problem from simple exercises to topical medications as well as nerve blocks. Made me feel like I was partner in deciding my medical care. Took time to explain things so that I would understand the problem. Seemed to have my best interest in mind.....not his pocket book!!!!! Treatments provided helped a lot and I am continuing the exercises he suggested to avoid future problems. Clean professional office. Would highly recommend to anyone.

DO NOT go to this "doctor"!!!

Posted on October 29th, 2012

The staff is rude and hateful. They treat you like a drug-seeker and criminal. The doctor did take time to visit with me, but he chose to write my general practioner telling him to manage my medication instead of Dr. Bhakta. When I called them and asked why he would not treat me, one of his staff said, "We do not do medication management here." To which I asked, "Well then just what do you do then?" she replied, "A lot of injections. If you want quality care don't waste your time or money with co-pays going to see this SOB.

Posted on July 7th, 2016