Dr. Bhagavatlal Morker Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Bhagavatlal Morker?

Happy Patient

Posted on September 6th, 2015

I was hospitalized recently and Dr. Morker was my admitting doctor. He came to see me late at night and explained all the results of my tests and treatment that I was receiving. He was always in a Jolly mood when I saw him and he is certainly the best doctor I have been to. I recommended him to all my family members. Thank you for providing for me.

Posted on May 26th, 2015

Smart seasoned doc.

Happy Patient

Posted on March 14th, 2015

Very thoughtful and cared about my problem. Explained everything so my mother could understand.

Fear for my well being

Posted on February 14th, 2015

Went to the ER and am now admitted DR. Morker has taken over three hours to okay heart transplant medication. I am now over an hour late to take it. The nursing staff has yet to hear from him. I made it more then clear to everyone that I had to have it at a certain time. Avoid this guy at all costs. The lack of patient respect has me worried for my health. #sendhelp

Dr. B. MORKER

Posted on February 20th, 2014

Dr. Morker is not a GOOD Physician. He does not listen to patients, and his poor often times difficult and incoherent language, makes it hard to understand what he is saying. Dr. Morker leaves a LOT to be desired when it comes to bed side manner, in fact, he can be rather rude and obnoxious. The greatest concern of mine as a patient is how script happy he and many other doctors at the Dekalb Clinic are! His nurses and other staff are unfriendly, and it takes far too long to get into his office. I definitely would not suggest DR. B. MORKER to my worst enemy!!! No one should have to be subjected to his rudeness, nor lack of professionalism and expertise as a physician. Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere. This Doctor, and the entire Dekalb clinic is a medical MISTAKE!!! A JOKE, and a poor excuse for professional medical care.

Happy

Posted on September 9th, 2012

Dr. Morker was very calm and pleasant. He was well mannered and listened to everything I had to say. Great doctor'!!!

Wish I had gone elseware

Posted on April 10th, 2012

Not worth the trip or price I paid to go.

Posted on November 13th, 2015