Dr. Bhagyalakshmi G Boggaram Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bhagyalakshmi G Boggaram?

Literally saved my mother's life.

When all the doctors had given up on my mother and chalked hey condition to selenity from old Age etc., she took totally different approach. She suspected growth in brain and her diagnosis helped removal of the same. My mother is now back to normal and having a great time again. Thank you doctor.

Don't Waste Your Time

She is difficult to get into and bounces around offices so I don't know who or where to call to follow up on things. She also took a phone call during my appointment and started talking about another patient in-front of me...very rude and unprofessional considering I'm paying and have been waiting to see her. Then I never heard back from her on test results.

Great doctor really feel she cares just wish they had better communication when she switches practice or clinics and up date her info on the Web.

do not see this dr

Horrible dr. She will not return phone calls. left office with a diagnoses in name only. she offered no literature explanation on what to expect or anything. The prescription she wrote is not even valid.

Worst Doctor visit ever

One of the worst appt. I've ever had. Doctor was clearly frustrated with staff over appt time and blamed me for the inconvenience, then proceeded to treat me like I was stupid, my doctors were stupid and my reason for coming was so far fetched that I had wasted my time and hers. I was told she didn't have time for me so hurry up and tell her what was my most important concern and then told to reschedule an appt, which I drove 2 1/5 hrs for, so she could address other issues at another time.

Very good, caring and confident.

I was suffering from mood changes and was getting impatient and irritated easily. This was against my normal behavior. While other doctors said it was due to senility, imagination and aging, Dr. Boggaram was able to identify the root cause as that of a benign tumor causing the issue. She recommended me to a very good surgeon. Post operation, I have returned to being my normal self. She has returned my dignity and freedom. I am once again able to enjoy my life with my children and grand children. I would recommend her to any one with full confidence.

Awesome Doctor

Very good and straight forward. Very knowledgeable. Trust worthy.

Dr. Bhagyalakshmi G Boggaram is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.