Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bhalchandra Parulkar
Dr. Bhalchandra Parulkar, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Worcester, MA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Parulkar is affiliated with UMass Memorial-Marlborough Hospital, Saint Vincent Hospital and Worcester State Hospital. Dr. Parulkar has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bhalchandra Parulkar has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Bhalchandra Parulkar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.