Dr. Bhalchandra G Parulkar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bhalchandra G Parulkar?

I was treated for my kidney condition

He really cares about patient welfare

Dr. Parulkar diagnosed me as having a likely cancerous tumor inside my kidney, which would require its removal. He had the option of performing a nephrectomy at a center closer to my home, however he highly recommended that it be performed at Saint Vincent Hospital, and am I ever thankful that he did. The surgery went exactly as he described; he & the surgical team were most professional and compassionate throughout the entire process. I am elated to pronounce that I am now cancer free!

Great surgeon

Dr. Parulkar is extremely knowledgeable and a great surgeon. He has been treating me for a unique UPJ obstruction case that is turning out to have rare circumstances. He is honest with his information and is very up front with talking you through all steps for a procedure/surgery. I have been very pleased with this office.