Dr. Bhanu Paturi Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Bhanu Paturi?

and I paid for this visit?

Posted on August 17th, 2013

The staff is really nice, the office is clean, very little waiting. nurse calls promptly with lab results. But the doc does not listen!! At All !! To anything you say! I have thyroid disease and I did mega research, had lots of questions, doc didn't have time to help me understand my disease....didn't have time to answer questions. . When I asked about another symptom being related to the thyroid (every piece of research I did said it was related, even the American Thyroid Assoc and the Endo Asoc. but this doc said no, not related and he would not even look at what I asked him to, would not touch me. He turned his back on me, literally. He acts like you are wasting his time. He is the doc (god) and you are the lowly stupid patient. You should listen and obey. HA! I'm looking for a new doc.

Posted on January 1st, 2017