Dr. Bhanu Shah Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Bhanu Shah?

AVOID!!!

Posted on August 29th, 2015

She discusses patients with her other patients and despises young/ethnic women. She is very rough during the examination and aggressively promotes her anti-aging and cosmetology services. The office setting is very low grade, outdated, and in need of a major "pick-me-up". I wanted to leave after sitting down and actually looking at my surroundings, but I decided to stay to see what she was about. It appears she has put all of her money into her spa (skin and laser) services (probably her money maker), but has neglected to continue to nurture to basic OB services. Also, her staff were very young, inexperienced, and unpleasant with no customer service skills WHAT-SO-EVER. NEVER going back.

Great doctor!

Posted on April 12th, 2015

Great doctor with exceptional bedside manner. Performed my complete hysterectomy without complications and took her time with my family when it was over. She visited me every day in the hospital during recovery. Wonderfully pleasant attitude. She is very experienced and was very informative before, during and after my surgery. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing a gynecologist as she is very personable and makes you feel comfortable in her presence.

Awesome

Posted on March 21st, 2014

She is a very caring doctor who is on top of her game! I would highly recommend her to all!

Disgusted at how unprofessional she is.

Posted on December 28th, 2013

49 years of experience?? That made me laugh! In all of my 22 years in the US I have never seen such unprofessional service ever, not to mention how rude this "doctor" is. First of all, when we came for our scheduled appointment the office was closed and when we asked them why they didn't call us they said we weren't in the the schedule, when we had a business card the date and time that they wrote at our last appointment. And then the next time we went in for a ultrasound appointment to find the sex if the baby she made us wait a whole hour and her staff told us that she had an emergency, but she came in with grocery bags?? So once she finally she came into our room she said that she can't do the ultrasound because the technician does not work on that day that we went. So why did her staff give us that appointment???? And why did they not saying anything while we were waiting for an hour???? AND WHY COULDN'T THE "DOCTOR" with 49 years of experience do a simple ultrasound???? She claimed because she didn't want to be late for her other patients when we were waiting for an hour. HORRIBLE STAFF AND HORRIBLE "DOCTOR" .

Excellent OB GYN

Posted on July 2nd, 2013

Dr. Shah is an amazing doctor. I was traveling to China with my husband and recently returned with a lot of morning sickness, low grade fever and diarrhea. I also had some spotting. I was really nervous, because I thought I picked up something abroad. I went to see Dr. Shah and she did a thorough history. Her office staff were so sweet. I was scared, because I never felt this way before. Her office is very clean. When I waited to see Dr. Shah, the staff took me to the spa side and gave me a free moisturizing treatment on my face. It was amazing! I felt like I went to a spa day at my obgyn office. Dr. Shah was so nice and experienced. After doing a good history, she decided to run a pregnancy test. My cycles were messed up because of all the travelling and I couldn't remember the last time I had my period. Dr. Shah assured me that everything will be okay. I wasn't able to see my doctor for a while, because I was out of the country. I found out I was pregnant! I was so happy. Dr. Shah prescribed me some pre-natal vitamins and I stayed with her throughout my whole pregnancy. Her staff was so helpful. It was my first time having a baby, so I had lots of questions. Later on, I found out that I was having twins!!!! Eeekkk!!! lol! OMG! I thought I was dreaming at first. After a few weeks of digesting the information and going to some parenting classes Dr. Shah recommended, I felt so much better. I also went next door to their spa and had some prenatal massages. They are so relaxing!!!!!!!! So my pregnancy went on and I had two beautiful twin boys!!! I am happy as can be. My husband and I would like to have one more...hoping for a girl and will definitely use Dr. Shah. Being a first time mother has been a terrifying journey, but Dr. Shah has been so kind and helpful throughout the whole process. She is definitely the best OB GYN in this area.

review

Posted on July 26th, 2010

Good thorough session. I visited Dr. Shah's new clinic in Chesterfield, called Ageless Spa Medica Wellness center 2. I went for Bio Identical natural hormone treatment, the experience was beautiful, and it was a state of the art facility. The staff treated me like a million bucks. And I also had a chemical peel which I thoroughly enjoyed. I also got a free digital skin analysis which was amazing. Then their awesome make-up artist gave me the makeover of my dreams. She had two beautiful assistants named Shannon and Robyn and they were such a great help. <3

Wonderful Doctor!

Posted on July 19th, 2010

Dr. Shah is wonderful doctor! I was very surprised by all these reviews. The office was very clean and the staff was helpful and pleasant. What was very positive about my visit was that I was able to take care of all my needs at her clinic instead of going to other places. I had my blood drawn, full exam, ultrasound and a cosmetic surgery procedure done. Dr. Shah made my breast from a B size to a DD. My husband is so happy! I am a better person today. I found her on the web and saw her site. It said, "Change your looks,Change your life." I can say 100% my life has changed. They also gave me free skin testing, free chemical peel and yoga/meditation pass for free. Give this doctor a try. I highly recommend her because of my positive experience.

Posted on May 7th, 2017