Dr. Bhanu Sud Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bhanu Sud?

best infectious disease doc in southern cali

Iv had quite the year fighting a septic infection.i ended up in numerous hospitals which had awful infectious disease doctors that just didn't care hint why I kept getting septic.i ended up at St judes where dr.sud cared for me and actually cared and listened to my concerns and made sure we were on the same page.when I went home I ended up running a 103 fever and he responded to my call within 10 min and told me to meet him at the hospital.iv seen probably 10 infection disease docs and he's the only one who seemed to care and not just scare me and be rude and leave.i totally recommend him 100%:) I'm now septic free and back to a healthy life thanks to him taking the time to find the source of this infection and control it

The most caring Dr. I have ever met!

I am not the best patient in the world to deal with, but I must admit that this man is the finest Dr. on the face of the earth. He saved my life. This is the lease i could do for him.

Typically to the point and business like!!Could do more in explaining facts

Dr. Bhanu Sud is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Placentia, CA.