Dr. Bhanuprasad X Koneru Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Bhanuprasad X Koneru?

Surreal

I went to the emergency room experiencing chest pain. Dr Koneru came by after 3 hours (not nessecarily his fault). He took my medical and personal history. I was admited for tests. I spent the next day getting a myriad of tests (but no heart ultrasound). Dr Koneru relaesed me from the hospital and said that the pain were caused by my taking ibuprofen for my back and my drinking(never have touched the stuff). 10,000 dollars. Last month I go in for my physical and there are irregularities on my EKG. My Doctor orders an ultra-sound and there seem to be somethings she would like us to see a cardiologist about. She asks what doctor we saw in the hospital we tell her Dr. Koneru. She tells us it was a local cardiologist named Dr. Price (never saw him). All this aside he is just a very unsettling man with poor social skills.