Dr. Bharat Joshi Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Bharat Joshi?

Refused to Perform Medicare Authorized Yearly Exam

Posted on March 9th, 2013

This 'doctor' refused to perform an annual Medicare physical. He stated I can receive vaccinations at the health department for those vaccinations approved and recommended by Medicare, refusing to provide vaccinations in his office. He refused to draw any lab tests, even those, again, approved and recommended by Medicare. The exams he did perform, and the term "exam" is used loosely, were to look in my throat and in my ears. He also performed a digital prostate exam, and not gently. This appointment had been scheduled for some time, scheduled for the specific purpose of obtaining an annual physical. I drove an appreciative distance to Mr. Joshi's office only to be rebuffed after getting there. The treatment I *did* receive, combined with the treatment I did *not* receive left me feeling as though I was a second class patient. This physician will not be seen again. He will be fired from this patients employ. He will be receiving no more money from me OR my insurance company (on my behalf).

Posted on January 28th, 2016