Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bharat M Desai has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Ankle Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Foot Injuries
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 50
Dr Desai and his team have answered all of my questions. Dr Desai has taken the time to make sure I understood what I needed to do and when and worked with me through the whole process. I started going to him about three years ago with pain in my left foot. He suggested several options with only the last possible option being surgery. I have had cortizone injections and when they stopped working he explained that surgery was an option. This we elected to do. I am now two weeks after surgery and the pain is almost gone with me using a knee scooter. Next checkup is in three days.
28 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Geisinger Health System
Dr. Bharat M Desai accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana Colorado HMOx
- Humana National POS
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGolden Ridge Surgery Center (Originally Panorama Surgery Center), 660 Golden Ridge Rd Ste 250, Golden, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bharat M Desai in this video.
Dr. Bharat M Desai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Golden, CO.