Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bharat Bhatt
Dr. Bharat Bhatt, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Livonia, MI. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Bhatt is affiliated with DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital, St John Detroit Riverview Hospital and Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Bharat Bhatt has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Dupuytren's Contracture
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Bhatt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Harper University Hospital
Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Providence Park Hospital
Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Heritage Center-Oakwood Hospital
St. Mary Mercy Livonia
46 Years Experience
Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College
Graduated in 1967
Sinai Grace Hospital
Dr. Bharat Bhatt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBharat Kantilal Bhatt MD, 36650 5 Mile Rd, Livonia, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bharat Bhatt in this video.
Dr. Bharat Bhatt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livonia, MI.