Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bharat Kumar K Patel V has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 12
The last visit my husband had with him he had no clue of what the Dr had said. My husband has a hearing problem in the right ear which the Dr never addressed. So while my husband was sitting there the Dr was looking at me tell me he no longer wanted to see him anymore my husband didn't hear a thing he said.
The message center at this office is unacceptable. Calls are never returned, and most recently an incorrect prescription was sent to my mail order pharmacy wherein I got charged $60 for, but in my telephone message I asked for generic. Dr. Patel will not admit his nurse who handles the prescriptions made a mistake and totally denies that the incorrect prescription was sent in even though my mail order pharmacy received it. Unfortunately, this resulted in numerous phone calls to get the correct prescription at which time he, again, denied any mistakes even though I told him then why did I got charged $60 for a prescription that supposedly never got faxed??? My mail order pharmacy provided me with the docutmentation of said prescription. He said that this was causing too many calls and that he already wrote the correct prescription but would do it again because he wanted the "unnnecessary phone calls and faxes to stop". I advised him that I would be finding a new doctor even though I have been going to him for over 15 years.
36 Years Experience
Bj Medical College
Graduated in 1982
Caritas Carney Hospital
Dr. Bharat Kumar K Patel V accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSteward Medical Group, 1 Pearl St Ste 1400, Brockton, MA
Dr. Bharat Kumar K Patel V is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brockton, MA.