Dr. Bharat K Misra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bharat K Misra?

Dr. Misra is the kindest most intelligent Doctor I have. He goes over your complete medical history with you. Answers any question you may have so that you can understand.

Heaven Sent!

Dr. Misra is by far the best physician I have ever had. I've been a patient of his for 13 plus years and have grown very fond of him and his nurse Amy. He takes his time to answer all of your questions and concerns, he is very thorough in his work, and he genuinely cares about his patients. Dr Misra is truly a God sent to me and I would never place my Crohn's disease and complicated health issues with any other physician.

Dr. Misra did it my way-no meds!!

Dr. Misra performed my first ever colonoscopy and it was fantastic (as it could be). I didn't have a bad time the night before preparing for the surgery (I think because I don't eat red meat or pork). Dr. Misra performed my procedure without anesthia at my request. Many people thought that was crazy but he understood immediately- I'm afraid of being knocked out way more than I am afraid of a surgery. He was great so was his staff-but the best part...walking out within minutes of the surgery and drove myself home (while others were not even awake from the procedure. Oh no polyups: Thanks Dr. Misra!!

DR MISRA IS AWSOME

THE BEST

A Kind & Caring Physician

Dr. Misra was recommended by my GP. He is one of my favorite physicians ever! He takes all the time that is needed, is very thorough, answers all my questions. To sum it up...he is gentle, caring, knowledgeable,and a good diagnostician. I have heard from others what a fine doctor, as well as a fine person he is. The best & all other doctors should look to him as an example of what a doctor should be!!

A Doctor Is Only As Good As His Nurse

Amy,Dr. Misra's nurse is negligent and twists phone messages to hide her faults in patient care.Dr.Misra does not take criticism well.

Dr. Misra is the best doctor of any specialty I have ever seen. He is caring and attentive. I can't say enough good about him.

Dr. Bharat K Misra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.