Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bharat Nathwani
Dr. Bharat Nathwani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Hollywood, CA, with other offices in Los Angeles, CA and Lancaster, CA . He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology. Dr. Nathwani is affiliated with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, USC University Hospital and Children's Hospital of Los Angeles. He speaks English.
Dr. Bharat Nathwani has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Bharat Nathwani has the following 17 expertise
- AIDS-Related Lymphoma
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Hodgkin Disease
- Immunoblastic Lymphadenopathy
- Lymphatic Diseases
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Marginal Zone B-Cell Lymphoma
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Dr. Bharat Nathwani is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Nathwani is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
USC University Hospital
Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
USCNorris Cancer Hospital
44 Years Experience
Grant Medical College
Graduated in 1969
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bharat Nathwani in this video.
Dr. Bharat Nathwani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Hollywood, CA.