Is Dr. Bharat M Tolia the right Doctor for you?
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bharat M Tolia MD
Dr. Bharat M Tolia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palm Coast, FL, with other offices in Pontiac, MI and Palm Coast, FL (and 1 other location). His specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry. He speaks English.
Dr. Bharat M Tolia has 4 locations
381 Palm Coast Pkwy SW Ste 1804
Palm Coast, FL 32137
381 Palm Coast Pkwy SW Unit 4
Palm Coast, FL 32137
44200 Woodward Ave Ste 215
Pontiac, MI 48341
Book Online Now
Dr. Bharat M Tolia has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Bharat M Tolia has the following 10 expertise
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Headache Disorders
Dr. Bharat M Tolia is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I would not recommend this Doctor.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bharat M Tolia - Posted on April 11th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bharat M Tolia - Posted on March 17th, 2017
Unprofessional care provider.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bharat M Tolia - Posted on September 25th, 2015
Quite unfortunately, this is was one of my worst experiences in dealing with a care provider. I was kept waiting for 1:30 hour the last time I was there (which stresses out those who are in fact in this office due to suffering from stress and anxiety) and every time before, I waited an average of 45+ minutes. His staff and billing company proved to be incompetent as I received, in two occasions, hefty bills from my insurance due to Dr Bharat's office negligence to get prior approval from my health insurance before doing a specific test. The prescribed medication were as such low dose that they were not effective, unless I take twice of what was recommended (which means you run out of it in half the time, and can't get refill because your insurance won't pay for it). All and all, I do not recommend Dr Bharat as a professional neurologist. Save yourself the time and resources and find someone who can provide you with the level of service and care you deserve.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bharat M Tolia - Posted on June 14th, 2015
Doesnt care about your health at all
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bharat M Tolia - Posted on January 13th, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
New York Medical College
Dr. Bharat M Tolia Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bharat M Tolia, MD - Neurology in Palm Coast, FL, in this video.
Dr. Bharat M Tolia is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Palm Coast, FL.