Dr. Bharathi S Vayuvegula Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Bharathi S Vayuvegula?

GREAT STAFF MARLINA IS AWESOME

dr vee is a great family doctor. We are seen in a timely matter, she takes her time with me to hear me and explain medications she gives.

Dr. Vee is a great doctor. They still need to work on the wait time. However, when I was seen, I was happy cause Dr. vee did help me and listened to me. Overall they are great better than my last Doctor's.

NO WAY WOULD I EVER TAKE MY KIDS THERE. THE STAFF IS FORGETFULL, THEY DONT FOLLOW UP WITH YOUR KIDS. THIS ISSUE WAS REALLY CRITICAL FOR ME BECAUSE MY BABY WAS PREMATURE. THE NURSE FORGOT TO GIVE ME MY PRESCRITION FOR THE BABY. THE SPACE IS REALLY SMALL AND NOT CLEAN. THE NURSE THE GAVE THE VACCINATIONS TO MY DAUGHTER WAS SCARED TO GIVE HER A SHOT. AND AFTER DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT IMMUNATIONS TO MARK OFF. I DONT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN TO ANYONE WHAT IF ONE DAY SHE GIVES HER THE WRONG ONE. SORRY BUT I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR TO ANYONE.

Dr. Bharathi S Vayuvegula is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendora, CA.