Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Bharati Banerjee
Dr. Bharati Banerjee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenwich, CT, with another office in Stamford, CT. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. Dr. Banerjee is affiliated with Stamford Hospital and Greenwich Hospital Association. She speaks English.
Dr. Bharati Banerjee has the following 1 specialty
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re also able to identify birth defects and then recommend necessary treatments to support your baby before he/she is born.
Other reasons you may need to see a perinatologist during your pregnancy include diabetes, problems with a previous pregnancy or carrying twins. Having completed OB-GYN training, they’re experts on the female reproductive system with additional specialized training in un-routine pregnancies. So, whether you know you’re at risk going into your pregnancy or problems arise unexpectedly, perinatologists can help you.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Banerjee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Greenwich Hospital Association
38 Years Experience
Gauhati Medical College
Graduated in 1975
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bharati Banerjee, MD - Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine in Greenwich, CT, in this video.
Dr. Bharati Banerjee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenwich, CT.