Dr. Bharati R Kharkar Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Bharati R Kharkar?

Awesome

I had Dr. Kharkar years ago when I had breast cancer and she was great then. She is very carrying and thorough in her treatments of me. When I burned she stayed on top if it and did all she could to help me heal. She has moved out of my area now but she will still come in and fill in for the local radiologists when they are out of the office. I recently got to see her again when she was filling in for my current doctor and she was still the same courteous doctor I had before. She is great.

Lung Cancer

Dr. Bharati R Kharkar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canton, GA.